The role of a CFO today’s ecosystem is beyond the scope of cost reduction and more towards creating new revenue streams. Leading organizations are leveraging finance and accounting services outsourcing as a strategy to change their operating models, which help them realize their business core competence addressing the multiple verticals of process, analytics, technology, guided by operating excellence frameworks and benchmarks for continuous improvement.
IBN Technologies Limited offers industry recognised finance & accounting services outsourcing solutions that support end-to-end functions of accounting.
- Team consists of over 100 man years experience in various domains.
- Qualified 4 year accounting Graduate, Chartered Accountants, CPAs, CMAs, CFAs, etc.
- Trained and experienced on all major accounting software and GAAP and IFRS.
- Offshore Team is led by US & UK Account Manager. Account Managers are industry professionals with a wide array of functional expertise and domain exposures.
- Qualified Intuit Pro-Advisors
- Certified Intuit Point of Sale Pro-Advisor
- Xero Certified
- Wave Certified
- FreeBooks Certified Accountant
- Accounts Payable (Vendor Bills and Payments)
- Accounts Receivable (Customer Invoices and Collections)
- Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Revenue Reconciliation with Bank Deposits
- Electronic Document Management
- Cash Flow Preparation & Forecasting
- Fixed Asset Management
- Yearly Budget Preparation & periodical analysis
- Costing, MIS Reports Preparation, Vertical & Horizontal Analysis
- Preparation of financial statements
- Accounting Software Selection and Implementation
- Data Entry and Conversion Services
- Integration with Third-Party Applications like Payroll, Time Management, Billing etc.
- Local and Remote Application Hosting
- Comprehensive Payroll Services
- After the Fact Payroll Services
- Custom Payroll Report Services
- Human Resource Reporting Services
UK Taxation Expertise
- Income Tax preparation for Individuals, Corporations, Non Profits and other tax filing entities
- Submission of online tax returns to a regulatory body
- Preparation and filing of Vat and PAYE returns
- Advisory services for Capital Gain Tax, Capital Acquisition Tax, Gift tax, Inheritance Tax and Tax planning
IBN extensive experience and expertise is voice services will fulfill all your call center requirements. It helps you to achieve the maximum results. Our experience in Inbound and Outbound includes:
- CPA and Accounting Firms
- Retail and Consumer Products
- Banking and Financial Service
- Investment Management and Hedge Funds
Operation and Infrastructure
Our offshore supported operation features includes:
- Dedicated Onshore and Offshore Account Manager
- Business Continuity Planning
- Round the clock operations and quick turnaround time
- Low cost of running noncore activities under more controlled environment
- Daily/Weekly Operational Calls, Monthly BSC, SLA achievements, etc.
- IBN infrastructure is equipped with a variety of software platforms implemented on a robust infrastructure comprising premium networking equipment and connectivity links.
- Vast expanse of secure, ultra-modern office space that can be scaled up easily
- High speed, reliable fiber optic, redundant dedicated lease lines internet connectivity
- 24/7 failsafe power supplies with instant backup
- State of the art network equipment for better monitoring and security
IBN is ISO 9001:2008 certified company and follows strict quality measures. We make sure that all risks should be minimized for client wishing to move business processes offshore. Our approach to Engagement, Transition, and Delivery integrates the corporate business approach with a project management philosophy, and a set of tools, methods, and skills that result in successful project execution. Our approach to new project management addresses each of these essential components
- Engagement – consist of Engagement approach and models
- Transition – Transition phases and Activities
- Delivery – Data Management, Work flow and Communication
IBN prides itself on its ability to produce results within the field of Business Process Outsourcing and Offshore Application Development. The following case studies detail areas in which we have recently helped our clients produce significant results. IBN combines deep industry and business process knowledge, a ‘Building Blocks to Success’ approach, comprehensive service offering and a proven track record to deliver business value to some of the reputed companies in Financial Service, Accounting and Travel domain in the world.
IBN case studies shows how “IBN has helps its clients’ in saving Millions of Dollar”
The New Wave of Outsourced Hedge Fund Services.
Due to the increased competition in the market, the hedge fund managers are working under peer pressure and are facing some tough challenges related to risk management and compliance. Hedge fund services are now getting special attention from the managers as they feel that the importance of a reliable outsourced partner is immense. With the right hedge fund outsourcing services, a superior degree of transparency can be achieved, while reducing the costs of operations a great deal..
“IBN provides an excellent service to us in maintaining our large database of monthly returns for various financial asset classes.
Their assistance with quantitative analysis is also invaluable.”
“Client is engaged in advising Fund Of Hedge Funds and providing technology facilitating the management of investment portfolios.”
“After months of researching 100’s of companies, visiting their offices, and extensive reference checks, we are extremely happy with our decision to select IBN. They have exceeded our expectations with consistent levels of specialized knowledge, quality, speed, and professionalism”
“After approaching IBN with a complex and bespoke requirement, I’ve been impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of Rajat, my technical contact and other”
“We are now entering the fourth year of our relationship with IBN.
This has been a hugely rewarding and valuable transaction for us with IBN as they are now responsible for the maintenance of data covering over 70% of the funds. “