Enhancing Returns on Assets Management
IBN Fund Services vertical has over 10 years of experience in the providing middle & back office services to Hedge Funds & Fund of Funds, Family Offices etc., many of whom are leading names in alternative investment domain across US, UK & European Markets. Back & Middle Office Fund Services are highly demanding due to fluctuating volumes & constant pressure to generate better returns, continuous investment in technology and compliance, expanding portfolios, and rising portfolio maintenance costs. IBN fund services help investment managers to reduce cost and efficiently manage overall operations. IBN provides quality services based on clearly defined and well respected SLA’s utilizing ISO 9001:2008 quality frame work.
- Hedge Funds
- Fund of Hedge Funds
- Fund Administrators
- Family Offices/CTAs
- Broker and Dealer
- Investment Management Companies
- Separately Managed Accounts
- Consultants and Service Providers
- High Net worth Investors
- Asset under Back Office and Outsourcing USD 20 billions
- Over 100 Funds under Fund Accounting and Administration Outsourcing
- Over 1,000 CTA accounts reporting
- Experience in all asset classes including exotic instruments
Fund Services Outsourcing Expertise
- Exposure Tracking
- Trade Position Tracking
- NAV Calculation
- Shadow NAV Calculation
- Daily P & L Calculation
- P & L Trade Reconciliation
- Quant & Risk Analysis
- Cash Reconciliations
- Portfolio Accounting
- Partnership accounting
- Equalization calculations
- Fund and Investor P&L allocations
- Consulting-led approach to deliver business solution.
- State-of-the-art facilities and infrastructure.
- Experience of servicing Hedge Fund Administrators and Service Providers.
- Team is experienced in leading fund administration platforms like Axys, Geneva, Investone, FundCount, Paxus, etc.
- Dedicated pool of technical and functional resources CAs, CPAs, CMAs, CFAs, MBAs (Finance) and seasoned experts experienced in working with banks, mutual funds, fund administrators and hedge funds.
- End to end support across multiple time zones.
- Strong training curriculum to build end to end competencies
IBN prides itself on its ability to produce results within the field of Business Process Outsourcing and Offshore Application Development. The following case studies detail areas in which we have recently helped our clients produce significant results. IBN combines deep industry and business process knowledge, a ‘Building Blocks to Success’ approach, comprehensive service offering and a proven track record to deliver business value to some of the reputed companies in Financial Service, Accounting and Travel domain in the world.
IBN case studies shows how “IBN has helps its clients’ in saving Millions of Dollar”
The New Wave of Outsourced Hedge Fund Services
Due to the increased competition in the market, the hedge fund managers are working under peer pressure and are facing some tough challenges related to risk management and compliance. Hedge fund services are now getting special attention from the managers as they feel that the importance of a reliable outsourced partner is immense. With the right hedge fund outsourcing services, a superior degree of transparency can be achieved, while reducing the costs of operations a great deal..
“IBN provides an excellent service to us in maintaining our large database of monthly returns for various financial asset classes.
Their assistance with quantitative analysis is also invaluable.”
“Client is engaged in advising Fund Of Hedge Funds and providing technology facilitating the management of investment portfolios.”
“After months of researching 100’s of companies, visiting their offices, and extensive reference checks, we are extremely happy with our decision to select IBN. They have exceeded our expectations with consistent levels of specialized knowledge, quality, speed, and professionalism”
“After approaching IBN with a complex and bespoke requirement, I’ve been impressed with the professionalism and knowledge of Rajat, my technical contact and other”
“We are now entering the fourth year of our relationship with IBN.
This has been a hugely rewarding and valuable transaction for us with IBN as they are now responsible for the maintenance of data covering over 70% of the funds. “